New Invisalign® i7 includes a ClinCheck® treatment plan and SmartForce® features as the rest of our range, but is specifically designed to achieve minor tooth movements. It is the aesthetic and convenient treatment for patients with minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse.
Introductory Offer £1500
(until 31 Dec 2012)
At a glance
- Invisalign® i7 provides up to seven stages of aligners per arch.
- Keeps it simple for you and your patients by treating only from first premolar to first premolar without the desire for A-P correction.
- Results in as few as three months.
- Invisalign® i7 uses the same clear aligners as all Invisalign® treatment options, making it virtually invisible.
- Includes a ClinCheck® treatment plan and SmartForce® features, such as Optimized Attachments and Power Ridge features, designed for more predictable results.
- Option to submit a partial treatment to improve your patient’s smile, even if you cannot achieve ideal alignment with seven aligners.
- Option to switch to Invisalign® Lite, Full or Teen prior to ClinCheck® acceptance.
- An automated refinement of aligners can be purchased, if required, to achieve the final position defined in the original approved ClinCheck® treatment plan.